Monday 7 September 2015

So i asked her, why the change of heart.....

'I never succeed in relationships because I am too bossy and I always end up alone. I am tired of working shitty jobs that I do not enjoy. Why not degrade a sissy and get to own someone and make money doing it? And I would enjoy making you more girly...'

Slave reg No: 464-252-578

I'm a submissive sissy slut that got pushed onto this path back when I was in my early teens and getting bullied by the black boys on my estate. I was dominated continuously into my late 20s by boys/men until my first girlfriend Jemma, at 16, 11 years my junior enslaved me.   I've been owned in every relationship ever since by black guys and girlfriend’s and people who were just into that lifestyle.

I've recently become the property of Mistress Mia, who is pimping me out to single men, women, couples, groups anyone willing to pay. Available as either a short or long term rental.

Mistress Mia is interested in building up a fetish website dedicated to my enslavement, feminization and life as a full time cockslut. As such she's especially interested in finding men to use me on cam. Anything from straight fucking me and sloppy oral to gangbangs, Buk kaki, humiliation and domination. My mistress will consider anything.

Over the last few weeks Mistress Mia has degraded and dehumanized me to the point where I really feel that all I am now is her property. She doesn't let me out at all now, unless its working for her and trades me online or in Real time to men, as if I'm a piece of meat.

last night she made me dress and sent me out to whore myself. She told me not to return until I made her £50. this is just a few days after making her £200. 


'Ask them if they can meet up today. Tell them your mistress wants £50 for it and they can use u for 5 hours. look. I don’t care if u go back to the nude beach and beg someone for cock and get pissed on again. Just make me money...whores don’t work for free and their pimps get most of the earnings. now go and suck some cock for me and prove you are a worthy asset to me! Pics and video footage would be nice too !!'


I ended up spending the night being used by a dominant black master who effectively mad me his fuckpig. It was while his cock was ripping my fuckhole to shreds that I realise just how pathetic I had become and how it was time for me to accept her control over every aspect of my life, as I no longer deserve any human rights or privileges.


This is permanent life’s slavery that I have accepted, or at least until she no longer has a use for me. I've even agreed that she has the right to sell ownership of me should she no longer require my services. 


So this level of enslavement is not right when you consider that she lives in the states. Basically all the money that I'm making goes toward her ticket to get to the UK, where she'll move in with me and own me full time in real time. she's adamant she's going to continue pimping me as it’s her ideal way of making money. This website/journal will get upgraded to a standalone WordPress or Drupal blog soon and we'll make my enslavement into her own adult business.  It will be a web based series that documents my extreme enslavement and feminization into a shemale cockslut.


And that's what I am now. I'm a sissy cockslut. Taking cock for my mistress is the only thing I'm good for and my only purpose in life.


Please join us on this magical mystery tour into the shaming of a Sissy Slave...





No comments :